RECEPTIONIST & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Work location: An Embassy in Hanoi
I. Remuneration Package
- Salary: From 500 USD (Negotiate)
- Other benefits as company policies; Bonus: 13rd salary
- Well-equipped with insurance package as stated by Labor code; National Holiday and Annual Leave: As per regulated in Vietnamese Labor Code.
II. Job description
- Operating the switchboard, handling the incoming calls.
- Handling the visitors to the Embassy in cooperating with the guards.
- Mails handling
- Facilities management (FM) assistance:
- Managing the FM bills, sending to the Hub for payment and keep records.
- Procurement: Managing the Invoices & support the Post Facilities Manager (PFM) in procurement as assigned.
- Inventory management: supporting the PFM in managing the circulation of the inventory among the
- Embassy’s residential properties, the stock and keep records.
- Stationery management: managing and making monthly order.
- Other supporting as requested.
III. Competencies required for the Position
- Gender: Female under 30 years old
- Working time: Office hours, monday - friday
- University Graduation.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years
- Proficient with computers, fax machines, copiers and other office inventory
- Having passed the mandatory security checks as stipulated by the company and the embassy
- Organized and adheres to rules
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Desirable: Experience in an international organization for at least 1 year.
IV. Yêu cầu hồ sơ
* Các Ứng viên dự tuyển bằng cách sau:
>>> Gửi file CV xin việc về hòm thư tuyển dụng của công ty theo địa chỉ email@example.com
* Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/11/2019
V. Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ: Mr Thủy
Điện thoại: 0989895855
EMAIL LIÊN HỆ: firstname.lastname@example.org
Địa chỉ công ty: Tầng Lửng, Tòa nhà HEID, Ngõ 12, Đường Láng Hạ, Q. Ba Đình, TP. Hà Nội